Thursday, November 15, 2012

Displaying Family Photos

I'm working on a wall of family photos and looking for ideas. Below are some that I came across. I'm leaning toward constructing a large framed cork board (about 4'w x 7'h)  and randomly placing lots of snapshots inside. I like the messiness of photos looking like they were tacked to the wall. Putting them in a frame will help me feel organized.
Shelterness


Shelterness

This is an antique photo collections, but what a great idea for posting family photos--Dedicate a whole wall to snapshots. I think it keeps it interesting to post all different sizes of photos-some framed and some not. The hardwood floors in this photo look to be some kind of a bamboo. It's hard to tell because just a small portion of the hardwood floor is showing. But if I were to guess I would say it's a stranded bamboo product.
Source
This is technically a mood board, but I like the idea for family photos. By the way, the hardwood floors in this photo look like the  hardwood floors in my house. I don't know for sure what the brand of this hardwood is. It looks like it could be Du Chateau, Old World Provenza or Garrison.
Source

Source

div>

To see more about this subject and for totally cool ideas read here:

No comments:

Post a Comment